Getting Started with TripLink
Learn How to Gain Visibility Into Every Trip
Follow the Steps Outlined Below to Experience the Benefits of TripLink
Additional Steps to Get the Most Out of TripLink
Apply Negotiated Rates
Ensure your negotiated rates are being applied to bookings with participating suppliers. To do so, contact suppliers to obtain your company's unique discount codes. Then, add them to Concur and your discounts will be applied to your travelers' bookings.
- Refer to “Section 5: TripLink Supplier Discount Code Information” of the user guide. The below link provides additional information on how to obtain the correct discount code for TripLink suppliers.
View TripLink Supplier Codes (PDF)
- To add your discount codes, click Administration > Setup > Travel.
- Then select Travel Discounts and fill in the appropriate fields.
- Repeat for all other supplier discount codes (if applicable)
Obtain Discount Codes
Add Discount Codes
- Refer to “Section 5: TripLink Supplier Discount Code Information” of the user guide.
- These tables provide additional information on how to obtain the correct discount code for TripLink suppliers.
Click here to view TripLink Supplier Codes
Extend Your Policy
Apply your policies and audit rules to direct bookings by setting up your Travel Policy and Expense Audit Rules.
- To Configure your travel policy click Administration > Setup > Travel.
- Then, select Travel Rules and scroll down to the TripLink section to enable the desired rule(s) around TripLink compliance.
- If you'd like more information, please refer to the "Administrator — Standard Edition" section of the user guide.
- Be sure to complete this step for all your Travel Rule Classes (if applicable).
Read Administrator — Standard Edition Section (PDF)
Travel Policy Rules:
- To create your Travel Policy Rules click:
Administration > Travel > Travel Admin.
- From there, select Travel Rule Builder from the left menu and create your new rule.
- If you’d like more information, please refer to the Admin Guide Section 3: Configuration
- To get started, click:
Administration > Company > Company Admin
- From there, click TripLink Rules Configuration and create your new rule.
- If you’d like more information, please refer to the Admin Guide Section 3: Configuration.
- To set up your program's Audit Rules first click Audit Rules under the Expense tab.
- Then, click New and fill out the necessary fields to create your rule.
- If you’d like more information, please refer to the Expense: Audit Rules Setup Guide.
Travel Policy Rules for Clients With Travel & TripLink
Travel Policy Rules for Expense-only Clients
Expense Audit Rules:
Locate and Support Your Travelers
Fulfill your duty of care responsibility and make it easier for travelers to get assistance, even if they book directly.
To learn more about TMC and Duty of Care provider integration with Concur TripLink, ask your client executive or visit the user guide.
Enhance your reporting with trip data from multiple booking channels. Work with your client administrator, Concur Implementation or Concur Client Support to see invisible bookings in the following reports:
- TripLink Air Supplier Summary
- TripLink Hotel Supplier Summary
- TripLink Car Supplier Summary
- TripLink Spend Summary by Traveler
TripLink Data is also available in Hotel Details Report, Car Details Report, and Airline Details Report which can be found in the Vendor folder of the standard report catalog.