Get set up for success with Marriott International TripLink
TripLink Initial Set Up
1. Update your TripLink Discount Code:
To ensure that your travelers are getting your corporate negotiated rate when they book on Marriott.com, you must enter your Marriott TripLink discount code in the Concur administration tool.
Your Marriott TripLink Discount Code is the Marriott Corporate Rate Code. The 3-character Marriott Rate Corporate code is the same as the Marriott GDS code. It applies to all properties where contracted or discounted rates are available.
If you do not know your company’s Marriott Corporate Rate Code, ask the individual within your organization who manages the hotel/travel program. If this person is not available or unaware if such a program exists, please contact the Marriott Business Travel Center at 402-390-3640 or email@example.com.
For those customers setting up a Concur account and using a Travel Management Company/Travel Agency to implement TripLink, the Travel Management Company/Travel Agency can contact Marriott’s GDS Help Desk at 1-800-831-3100, option #2 for assistance with these codes.
2. Update your travel policy for TripLink bookings:
Apply Concur travel policy notifications to bookings made directly on Marriott.com, by travelers who have linked their Concur and Marriott Bonvoy accounts. Please refer to the Configuration section of the TripLink User Guide to learn more.
Notify Your Travelers
Travelers need to be “connected” so their bookings sync with Concur and so they get negotiated rates on Marriott.com. To get connected, a traveler needs to enter their Marriott Bonvoy number into their Concur Travel Profile and enroll in My Travel Network. Travelers will receive a confirmation email from Concur to indicate a successful connection.
If your travelers need an Marriott Bonvoy number, they can sign up on the Marriott website.
Traveler Communication Resources
When travelers connect, you have greater visibility. Use these communication resources to help your travelers connect!
1. Email Templates (Coming Soon)
2. Update Your Concur Company Notes Section
When your travelers log into Concur Solutions, the Concur Company Notes are front and center, and a great way to communicate this important connection. You can modify this information and educate your travelers by following the instructions below:
First, access the Company Notes section in Concur Admin using the following steps:
- Concur Travel and Concur Travel & Expense customers: Admin > Travel > Travel Admin > Custom Text Tab
- Concur Expense customers: Expense Admin > Company Info
- Connect your Marriott Bonvoy account with your Concur account by entering your Marriott Bonvoy number in the Marriott International field of your Concur profile and enrolling in My Travel Network (click “I Agree” in the Frequent-Traveler Programs section of your travel profile).
Marriott and Concur Booking (Demo)
Frequently Asked Questions
- Travelers need to make sure their Concur and Marriott Bonvoy accounts are connected by visiting the Marriott International App Center Listing.
- Make sure that your TripLink discount code (Marriott Corporate Rate Code) is loaded into the TripLink Discount Code Field in Concur Admin.