Get set up for success with Hyatt TripLink
TripLink Initial Set Up
1. Update your TripLink Discount Code:
In order to get your company’s negotiated rates on Hyatt.com or the Hyatt mobile app, enter your Hyatt Corporate ID number into the TripLink Discount Code field in Concur Admin.
Your Hyatt TripLink Discount Code is the Hyatt Corporate ID number. The Corporate ID number is 5-7 digits and numeric. It applies to all properties where contracted or discounted rates are available.
If you do not know your company’s Hyatt Corporate ID number, ask the individual within your organization who manages the hotel/travel program. Or, email your Hyatt account manager and ask them to resend the Corporate ID number.
Click on Administration, Travel System Admin, and then select, “Manage Corporate Discounts,” from the options on the left of the screen. Watch our instructional video for an example. If you have additional questions about entering your TripLink Discount Code, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Update your travel policy for TripLink bookings:
Apply Concur travel policy notifications to bookings made directly on hyatt.com or the Hyatt mobile app, by travelers who have linked their Concur and World of Hyatt accounts. Please refer to the Configuration section of the TripLink User Guide to learn more.
Notify Your Travelers
Travelers need to be “connected” so their bookings sync with Concur and so they get negotiated rates on Hyatt.com and the Hyatt mobile app. To get connected, a traveler needs to enter their World of Hyatt number into their Concur Travel Profile and enroll in My Travel Network. Travelers will receive a confirmation email from Concur to indicate a successful connection.
If your travelers need a World of Hyatt rewards number, they can sign up at worldofhyatt.com.
Traveler Communication Resources
When travelers connect, you have greater visibility. Use these communication resources to help your travelers connect!
1. Email Templates (Click below to download)
2. Update Your Concur Company Notes Section
When your travelers log into Concur Solutions, the Concur Company Notes are front and center, and a great way to communicate this important connection. You can modify this information and educate your travelers by following the instructions below:
First, access the Company Notes section in Concur Admin using the following steps:
- Concur Travel and Concur Travel & Expense customers: Admin > Travel > Travel Admin > Custom Text Tab
- Concur Expense customers: Expense Admin > Company Info
Cut and paste the following suggested text into the Company Notes section of your Concur Travel Admin.
- Connect your World of Hyatt Rewards account with your Concur account by entering your World of Hyatt Rewards number in your Concur profile and enrolling in My Travel Network (click “I Agree” in the Frequent-Traveler Programs section of your travel profile).
Booking Hyatt with Concur (Demo)
- Globally on www.hyatt.com
- Globally on Hyatt iOS and Android mobile apps
Frequently Asked Questions
- Travelers need to make sure their Concur and World of Hyatt rewards accounts are connected by visiting the Hyatt App Center Listing.
- Make sure that your TripLink discount code (Hyatt Corporate ID Number) is loaded into the TripLink Discount Code Field in Concur Admin. If it’s not loaded, please see the instructions in the question above.