Professional Deployment Toolkit
Travel: Analysis and Design
During the Analysis and Design phase, you will review your setup requirements with Concur’s implementation team, establish project milestones, and become more familiar with the product. Use the simulations below to familiarize yourself and your project team with the product features.
Step 1: Familiarize Yourself With Product Features
- Specifications and Templates for Concur Travel & Expense
This zipped file contains specifications for Import and Extract data. You will also find Excel templates to assist with data mapping. Please download and review the contents of this file before your scheduled Knowledge Transfers meeting with your Implementation Consultant.
- Supported Web Browser Configurations
This document describes supported browsers, browser settings, available languages, and settings for Concur Travel & Expense and Concur Intelligence.
- The file must be a .jpg, .gif, or .png file
- The file must be under 100 kb in size
- The image should be 55 pixels high and no more than 200 pixels in length
Your organization logo can appear in the upper-left corner of all Concur Travel screens. If you would like your logo added, please provide an image file that meets the following specifications:
Using Concur Travel
Concur Business Intelligence
- Registering for Concur Analysis Training
- Registering for Concur Intelligence Training
- Modifying the Concur Standard Expense Accruals Report Demo
- Familiarize yourself with features and functionality that Concur Travel offers by reviewing the Travel Service Guides.
Note: Not all travel agencies support all the features and functionality available. These will be discussed with your Concur Travel implementation team.
Be prepared to forward a hard copy of your travel policy and to discuss your travel policy with your dedicated Project Manager.
If your organization does not have a written travel policy, please complete the Travel Questionnaire and provide it to us at the start of the implementation.